Water-Soluable Soy Amino - 4 oz
Organic - GMO-free Soy Hydrolysate: amino acid A80
100% Water Soluble, Soy amino acid: AA80 is produced by enzymatic digestion of Non-GM soybean, and approved as a high nitrogen fertilizer for organic farming.
In addition to its nutritional value for plants, its usage also encourages farmers to continue cultivation of Non-GM crops.
AA80 is a light yellow powder, excellent flowing, dissolves totally and instantly in water.
Its nutritional value for plants can be understood from the high content of amino acids. AA80 can be used in foliar feeding, fertigation, drip irrigation, hydroponics, and aquaponics or as base fertilizer for indoor plants, gardens, lawns, nurseries, and greenhouses.
It also functions as chelator with metal in the soil, and improves soil condition.
User is encouraged to make modification according to growing environment: it can be mixed with other fertilizers to enhance the function with each other.
- Spray plant before 10am or after 4pm to maximize plant absorption rate.
- Re-spray in 2 hours if previous application washed away by rain.
- Repeat treatments during the growing season according to nutritional needs.
- Foliar spray: 3000-4000 times dilution.
- Drip Irrigation: 1500-2000 times dilution.
- 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons of water, mixed well.
Note: Volume discount is available, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com